Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rocking out to this today

The Last Goodnight opened for Rocco and the boys the last 2 times I saw them. They are a fun group to see. Now I don't love them like I love RDB, but they are definitely worth a listen. Poison Kiss came out yesterday so check them out.

I'm going out to dinner tonight with Mike and friends for Diva Night at the Beau Rivage. A little sad because after this weekend the restaurant is closing and will be re-opened as a Steakhouse. As most people know, I abhor red meat!!!! Don't think I'll be eating at the new restaurant anytime soon.

Tomorrow night I'm going out to buy the paint for my bedroom re-do. Can't wait! I'll be painting this weekend and happy to accept volunteers. hehehehe

Ciao.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

can't wait to hear the new cd, i've been looking forward to it!

have fun @ dinner!