Friday, August 17, 2007

This is Jayne's cat

This is Jayne's cat. Well, technically it's not Jayne's cat yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be. We can't tell if it's male or female, but it is so cuddly and lovable. And, it's so comfortable with her dog Winston! And, Winnie doesn't mind the cat too much either. I definitely think she should keep it.

Last night we stayed home and Jayne cooked a great meal. We both needed to catch up on some rest since we had such a late night the evening before. After dinner, we sat down and listened to some great music and had a great conversation.

I met Jayne about 4 years ago through work. She was working with a vendor down here in Nashville. I knew immediately that I had met someone very special. She is so full of life, has a HUGE heart and is very compassionate. After hearing about her childhood and a serious illness she survived I am even more amazed at her attitude on life. I'm not sure if I had lived through what she did if I would be the same person as she is. Her family and friends are very important to her. She has pictures, cards and momentos all over her house. I'm pretty sure that every child she knows (and there's a lot of them) calls her Aunt Jayne. She loves children and animals so much. She has made me feel so comfortable in her home these past couple of days. She has the best laugh ever and always has great stories to share.

I am proud to know her and honored to be considered one of her friends.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Ok, this just about made me cry. I am no where near as nice as this makes me sound. I also remember you calling me "rude" and more of a "damn yankee" than you.

PS - If an amazon box with holes in it shows up for you next week, we will be hearing about Kim's new cat on her blog.

stuffie said...

well Jayne, kim does love her kitties... and fed-ex is rather good about shipping live animals... ha ha ha You sound like you have a wonderful time Kim- next time, go to the Burbon St Blues and Boogey Bar. That place is fab!!! We love it there!