Monday, August 20, 2007

This is my friend Jayne


This is my friend Jayne playing harmonica and her dog Winston singing, on key I might add!


I feel like this is a See Spot Run post. For my last day/night in Nashville, Jayne took me to Dalt's for lunch, which apparently is a Nashville institution. I had a chicken pot pie and mac and cheese and it was to die for! I ate so much that I was hardly hungry for dinner. Then she took me to a yarn store, where I spent too much money and then a real cool neighborhood for some more shopping. We met her friends Kevin and Donna for dinner at a swanky restaurant Saturday night. Here they are:


They we just as full of life as Jayne is. After dinner we went to a wine bar, which was great too! I was sorry to leave even though it's much, much cooler here.

Anyway, I got home from Nashville yesterday. It's nice to be home and the cats were happy to see me. We snuggled and napped all day.

I decided that I'm going to redo my bedroom and actually buy some furniture. I'm planning to paint Labor Day weekend and I picked out furniture from Ikea. Should be interesting.

Stay dry.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

are you serious? no more mainger(sp?) bed? sorry, i have no clue how to spell that ish!

well... good luck with that!

Rachael said...

That dog is too funny!!!

Welcome home!!

Have fun with the redo!

stuffie said...

welcome home,
will Ricky Bobby be helping in the painting... hee hee