Monday, August 6, 2007

snow angels in august

Okay, so I had to improvise as there was no snow to be found in the Poconos. However, the sand from the sand trap on the golf course worked just fine! I'm not one to back down from a triple dog dare and this time was no exception. Steph was throwing out the triple dog dares left and right. It took me a while to realize that she had a camera in hand. By that time, it was too late. This is the only image I will share, but I assure you there are many, many more.

We were in the Poconos for a scrapbooking weekend and while we did get some scrapbooking done, we also managed to have quite a good time. I also got 2 massages over the weekend and they were delightful!!!

I had a nice long weekend starting with the RDB concert Wed. night and went straight through to Sunday.

I'm going to see Dave Matthews this week with Marie. This is the first time I am seeing him live, but I do like his music so I'm looking forward to it.

Ciao!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe the heat last Wednesday was making me delirious, so I wasn't sure if I had heard your story correctly or not. Obviously I did hear it correctly, since there is pictoral evidence of the snow angel and of Ricky Bobby no less.

Had a great time at the concert, even with the heat and Steph's crappy seats (jk Step in case you read this). I promise, next time we're in the pit. My treat.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.