Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My weekend

I started out my long weekend by knitting with Steph and having dinner with her and Andrew. My buddy showed my how to do the Purl stitch and I'm pretty sure I've mastered it. The remainder of my weekend consisted of painting my bedroom. Every single muscle in my body is aching and I've been living on Aleve. But, I LOVE the way it came out. I will take pictures to post. I also purchased a mattress on Monday and it will be delivered this Friday. I can't believe that I'm going to be sleeping on a real bed after spending this past year first on my couch then on the manger bed! Woohoo!!!

Wednesday I'm going to IKEA to buy the bed and nightstands. I also have to get bedding and I'm getting good Eqytian cotten sheets! Can't wait. I'll be sleeping like a baby by next weekend.

The rest of this week will be finishing up the bedroom.

Friday night is a scrap night unless I can convince Steph to drive to Maryland with me to see Rocco one last time before the tour ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see pictures of the end result kim . . .a pic of the manger bed is needed too. . .and . . .i hope your bff is in for maryland and a little more rocco

denise