Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baseball Sunday!

(My pal Rollie always posts on "Football Sunday" so I thought I'd switch it up a bit!)

The Phils did it! #1. My bff Steph has a small crush on Chase Utley, and I'm here to admit I have a HUGE crush on Ryan Howard! I love that boy! He's always smiling and hiting homers. Gotta love him.

Can only hope that the Birds will pull off a win tonight.

I spent the day scrapping yesterday at MLPA. Had a lot of fun and got an album done of shots taken around Philly. It totally got me motivated to scrap the entire weekend away next weekend at a little hostel in town with some friends. Can't wait. Actually, instead of typing here I should be getting some projects together to work on!

Ciao.

PS - Rollie & Steph -- you know I went on eBay this morning and bought a typewriter, right?

2 comments:

Rollie said...

OMG...no you didn't!!

Good, bring it to weisel!! I so have to admit I wanted to use it too!!

Hey congrads to the Phillies!

Can't wait till next week girlfriend...we are going to be scrappin!!

Stephanie said...

ha ha ha! That is too funny that you bought a typewriter on ebay... love it!

oh and Go Phils... i heart chase!