Friday, September 28, 2007

Working out

I took the plunge and joined a gym. I'm back in the saddle again. Just started back this week and you know what, it's not so bad. It helps that I bring my video iPod and listen to Rocco during weights and watch Grey's Anatomy while doing cardo. Makes it much more bearable. It feels good to sweat and I have been sleeping through the night, which is delightful.

In other news, I'm totally addicted to eBay! I have been going through the house and making piles of things I want to sell. I've sold a couple of things already and it is addicting. And, as you would imagine I've been buying stuff too! And, since I haven't figured the whole thing out yet, I'm now the proud owner of TWO polaroid cameras. Yes, TWO! So, I will be selling one of those now.

Looking forward to Saturday...cropping the day away at MLPA.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Good for you!!! I plan on doing the same this week!! Our gym is doing a $20 a month thing now!! How can I pass that up?

Good luck to you!!!

Anonymous said...

brett's been leaving hints around the house about the new gym in town . . .good deal going right now here too. he joined . . . i'm surprised he wants his mom to go to the same place. i love to sweat when i exercise . . . no pain no gain you know.

sounds like you and your bff have similar (almost) addictions these days.

hope you had a blast at scrap pink.

denise