Saturday, September 8, 2007

One more for the road

Last night in Baltimore. Last night for their tour. Great venue and beautiful weather. RDB got one more performance thrown on their schedule and as luck would have it, it was in driving distance. So glad we made the trip. Seeing them live is an amazing experience. Last night was bitter sweet...one last time seeing them...last time seeing them for a while. Glad that they will be going home for some much needed rest.

I wish Philly had a venue like Baltimore. It was outside, close to the harbor. A few different restaurants and bars surrounding the stage. And, it was free to get in!

Today I'm heading to IKEA for bedding and some other fun stuff and then I'm locking myself in this house and cleaning it!

2 comments:

Susie said...

It was such an awesome concert, huh?? Always fun to share it with other RDB fans! (Were you at the Philly concert 8/1, too?)

We were so glad to take the kids to this one. My hubby and I have been to lots of their other concerts and talked on and on about them afterwards...so it was fun to finally share the experience with the kids (in a suitable venue). And who could resist it: outside, FREE, and not-too-faraway?

I'm with you...I'm glad they're going home to rest for a bit...but I hope they hurry back.

Smiles from another Rocco fan!

Stephanie said...

lovin the lumber-jack look! :)
the show was great, looking forward to seeing them again, i guess next year! :)