Friday, September 7, 2007

No more pull-ups for me...

I have a big girl bed!

And, I'm so excited!!! The walls are an apple green, but it's not translating well in this photo. Also, the duvet cover has the same color stripe in it. That's the only bedding I have right now. No duvet to put the duvet cover on or sheets to sleep on. So, even though I finally have a bed, I probably won't be sleeping on it tonight. But, I'm thinking about getting orange or pink sheets to pull out the stripes in the duvet cover. Sassy!

It has taken me a year to commit to a real bedroom set. I'm glad I finally did and I'm happy with my decision.

Alas, I have retired the manger bed. It has served me well, but all good things must come to an end. Arrivederci!

IKEA was out of the nightstands so I bought two bureaus instead. My neighbor Bart will help me put those together at some point. I have pictures to hang as well and I'm thinking about painting a couple of canvases.

I will be heading down to Baltimore tonight with my BFF Stephanie to catch Rocco and the boys for the last show of their tour. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Room looks FAB! Oh and I can't wait to sit in traffic for hours to see the boys tonight :)

Rollie said...

hey crazy girls, I couldn't believe it when I went in Friday to find out you had cancelled!
Now I know why!