Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is not the jump shot





that Steph blew her knee out on!!! Yep, Steph was showboating on the court and hurt her knee while we were in LBI. Spent Monday in the ER with her. She came out on crutches!!! However, it looks like she got lucky and didn't do any major damage. Other than the knee incident, we managed to have a good time. The water was really rough, but lots of fun to be in. I washed out twice and had more sand in my bathing suit than was left on the beach. We decided to come home early because she really couldn't walk.


That gave me yesterday to catch up on some things. Finally got my patio back in order after my gardens were dug up to fix a leak. So, at least I can sit on the patio again. Working on a really cool scarf with the yarn I bought in the Hamtons.


This weekend I will actually be home and have to gets lots done around the house, including preparing for the following weekend away. We will be going up to the Poconos for a scrapbooking weekend. I feel like I haven't scrapbooked in ages so I'm looking forward to it. I leave you with one last picture from LBI of the sun setting over the bay.

Ciao.



4 comments:

stuffie said...

welcome to the blog world (again). hope you stick to it-yet another to add to my daily read list... (of coarse I have not updated mine in a bit)Glad you are having funa t the beach, and even more glad to hear Steph did not hurt her knee to badly. Do we need to make accomodations for circle time at SAVE?? We will not be lowering the ironing bar, I don't think we can...

Stephanie said...

you might want to make a correction to your post... as I clearly was NOT showing off, but simply putting my skillz on display! :)

Nicole Carro said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love that photo of the sunset - it's beautiful.

Rachael said...

Welcome to blogdom!!

Great sunset!