Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jumping in feet first!

So, I tried to give the blog thing a try several months back and just never got into it. My buddy Steph just started one up so I decided to give it another try. I'm sure it will be fascinating!

Steph and I just got back from the Hamptons!!! Stayed at Sammie's beach house. Loved, loved, loved the Hamptons. I have never been to the beach where you could actually sit on the beach and not see any houses, buildings, boardwalks, etc. Nothing but ocean, sand, dunes and trees. So beautiful.

I also got to experience sitting on the beach to watch fireworks for the first time. Loved that too. Fireworks over water are just "gorgeous"! I mostly sat there and laughed at the commentary from everyone....the oohs and ahs and the "daddy, I want that one" and the "gorgeous" in the ever so slight NY accent. hehehe

Steph and I bought some yarn to play with. I'm going to make a kick ass scarf with some hand-dyed yarn I bought.

Going to the beach again this weekend and next. Not sure what it is about the beach, but I am more relaxed there than anywhere else in the world. I feel so calm and quiet there.

So, this wasn't so bad. I guess now I just need to figure out how to post pictures. I'm sure that endeavor will take a couple of more months to figure out!

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad!
Biggie

Biggie said...

I'm in.