Monday, July 16, 2007

Beach Feet


Went to Wildwood this past weekend to stay with Jodi. The picture is of the boys' feet. I told them they had to let me take one picture and this is the one I wanted. Matthew and I started a tradition of going out on a date each year. This year we played mini golf. Next year he wants to go out to dinner! I was soooo relaxed this weekend and slept better than I have in months. There is something about the sand, salt air and water that just seems to calm me. Hoping to get down there again in August.
I got home from Wildwood on Sunday and hopped right back in the car to head to Delaware. My friend Wendy from Virginia and Christine from San Franciso were both in the area with their new babies (Molly and Jason) so we met for coffee. Both babies are adorable!!! It was so fun to see them so unexpectedly.
Going to a couple of yarn stores with Steph on Friday and then we are going to see John Mayer in concert Friday night! Can't wait to see Boy Mayer again.
Saturday I'm going to LBI for a long weekend with Steph's family and I'm pretty sure I'll have a blast.
Oh, and it didn't take me as long as I thought to upload photos! I'm all that and a bag of chips.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

lovely!!! so glad to see you didn't have too much trouble uploading the pictures... see you are a genius afterall!