Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is my BFF's Birthday



Happy Birthday Buddy! Hope you have a great one.

Steph and I have been friends for several years now, but in the past 2 she's been a huge source of strength for me. In fact, she's kinda gotten the crappy end of the bargain having to deal with me and all the drama.

No matter how crappy I'm feeling she can make me laugh like no one else. She gets me. She knows the good, bad and ugly and loves me anyway.

And, she is an amazing mother. She has a great son the she raised on her own and she has a lot to be proud of.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

Love you, mean it.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the post Buddy! Everything you said about me I can easily say about you! love ya too!

Rollie said...

just threw up a little bit!
love ya both mean it!!

Anonymous said...

That..is a true friend..to know everything about someone and still love them. Happy Birthday to Steph and here's to your friendship..CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

oh sorry....the anonymous above is me...MelB.