Saturday, December 22, 2007

Going back to Cali

I keep singing that song by LL Cool J because I'm moving back to NJ in January. I'm going to be living with my sister, her roommate Gina and her kids Aidan and Gracie. It will be quite a change for me. I'm happy to be moving closer to my family, but I'm sad to be leaving my home of 8 years. I have known for a few weeks now, but having even begun to pack. It's kinda hard looking at your things knowing some will be packed away for quite some time and others will have a new home. I'm going to miss my PA life and friends. But, I'm looking forward to a fresh start in NJ and for 2008. I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the whole thing and this will be the first time I'm moving by myself. As always, I guess I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Just because you are moving to "the dark side--land of big scary 80's hair" doesnt mean you are going to a place where you'll never see any of your friends anymore!! We'll still be here :)Love ya- mean it-- merry christmas!!

Rollie said...

Just click those ruby red shoes!!!