Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures from my partaaay!

Me, Steph and Bart went up to the Grill to have a few drinks for my bday then we moved the party back to Bart's house. Most of Mac Grill showed up and we had a blast! Steph stayed until midnight, I think just to make sure I stayed in check. ;) And, I did! Here are some pics:

Steph, me and Sammie

The Rockstar Bartendars! I never leave home without them. ;)

Me and my buddy Reese.

It was so cool that everyone came back to celebrate with me. And, since that was the last birthday I plan to celebrate I went out with a bang! HAHAHAHA

Ciao!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

lovely pictures buddy! Glad you had a good time!

Rollie said...

hmmmm and all I had was lunch!! LOL

I see where my BFF status is now!

I know we will be celebrating many more!!