Monday, May 5, 2008

The weekend...

Spent Friday finishing up my craft room. I love it!!! Will post pics soon. Spent Saturday at MLPA cropping. It felt so good to be working on stuff again and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while. Many laughs!!! Sunday, Steph and I took a sewing class at Spool on South St. We are making a tote and I picked out the cutest Amy Butler fabric. Will post pics when its done. I've always wanted to learn how to sew because my Grandmother and her sisters were seamstresses and I never learned how to sew!!! Terrible, I know. Spent the rest of the day at home with the fam. Then Krissy and I started to get our drink on and got drunky enough for me to break out the rollerblades and have Krissy pull me around the neighborhood on a scooter! I nearly peed my pants!!! It was insane!

3 comments:

camport said...

rollerblades and scooters...uh huh. LOL over the mental image. Post some scrappy goodness so we can see what you did!!

:)

beth said...

i'm laughing at you right now and i wasn't even there. wish i lived closer so we could scrap and sew. how cute would that be? :)

post photos soon!

Stephanie said...

had a super-good time at spool! I can see myself purchasing a sewing machine in no time!

thanks for listening to my endless babble on Saturday too!