Friday, May 2, 2008

It's been a week since I blogged!!!

Holy cow! Time flies! I'll give a real brief recap to catch myself up...

Friday: met Rollie at IKEA so I could get the much coveted Expedit bookshelf! So excited!!! Went for drinks with Krissy and G on Friday night.

Saturday: G helped me put the bookcase together in just an hours time! Then I started the task of finally unpacking my scrap supplies...still not done. :(

Sunday: Celebrated our parents 40th wedding anniversary. We all went to dinner and had so much fun.

Monday: spent the day with a "friend" helping him pick out electrical supplies for his basement redo. Poor thing was like a deer in headlights at Lowes. hehehe

Tuesday - Thursday: worked with G painting houses! Extremely hard work and every single muscle in my body hurts, but it was lots of fun. Especially when I was on top of the ladder dancing and singing into the brush!

TODAY: Staying home and continuing to unpack my supplies. Big crop tomorrow at MLPA. Looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Ciao.

No comments: