Friday, April 18, 2008

Totally...

loving this weather!!! OMG! It is so beautiful here in sunny NJ! I have been walking/running everyday and yesterday I even challenged the neighborhood kids in a game of P I G! Guess who was competitive and didn't let any of the kids take do overs!!! I am truly awful!!!

Last night my brother and his new fiancee came over for dinner. So happy to be adding another sister to my life! And excited to have some goodness to focus on.

I bought playing cards today and plan on making some little art...ala Kal! I'll even post them as I make them...that will be a first.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Rollie said...

wahoooooooooo! You go with your bad self!!!

Ok so we need to go Antiquing soon too :)

Can't wait to see what you create! I did a little creating goodness myself last night and going to dig into somemore today! Enjoy the sunshine you little ray of it yourself:)
Love ya!

beth said...

yay for spring.
even though it was rainy and cloudy here today, it was still refreshing not seeing snow.

enjoy the creative time!