Monday, April 14, 2008

Inspired!

I am so totally inspired from my weekend in North Carolina! I needed this trip so badly. I've been in a funk in so many ways, but especially with my creativity. I think this weekend changed that! I can't wait to get my room set up so that I can start creating freely again.

I loved every single class...even the one I cut! I honestly took something away from each class that I know I will use going forward.

I had fun with old friends (Steph, Rollie and PattiE) and fun with some new friends! Shouts out to BETH and Chrissy...loved you guys! It was fun seeing Donna & Ali again and meeting some of the other people I admire...Kal, Claudine, Heather, etc.

Ciao!

5 comments:

beth said...

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm!
:)
so cool to meet you.
love the rr bond and yes, i am still hearing you call my name. there isn't anyone here that says it like that.

Stephanie said...

had a great time with you, but then again what else is new!

The moment I'll take away from this trip is when I was thinking are we going to crash on this plane? (cause for a second there i thought we might) and then realizing that if we are going down... well who cares we're gonna have fun doing it...baby jesus and all!

Rollie said...

Kim,
so glad to hear you are going to get your creativity on! Miss you very much, which we had more time together. We have to go antiquing again soon.
Love ya!
Rollie

beth said...

dude. i got your recent comment on my blog, but i can't e-mail you back. ugh!

do you im?

some how we need to figure out how to chat. got it?

yes, photos are edited and printed and being scrapped as i write.

camport said...

Still chuckling over BAAAAAAETH! So glad to have met you!

:)Chrissy