Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Glory Days Are Here Again!!!!

OMG!!! I am so excited about our President Elect! As expected, I was glued to the tv last night.

My dad called and wanted to know how the local elections were coming so I had to send him updates via text. Billy and I were on the phone when the networks called Obama as President. So exciting. I asked Billy if it was ok for me to go to bed. He said to wait for the concession speech. I did and when I woke up this morning Obama was still our future President!!! How cool is that?

People were calling up until midnight last night. I think everyone was just as excited for the election as they were for the World Series.

I was so proud of America last night. People are finally starting to wake up and take note of what is going on around them.

God Bless America!

No comments: